Values and Ethos
Larkmead is a happy, successful school that builds character through our virtues of one community, individual minds, creating futures.
As one community we value each member of the Larkmead family. Our caring and supportive culture nurtures students and staff, with a focus on mutual respect, collaboration and wellbeing.
Individual minds encourages personality and diversity, enabling each student to be themselves. We nurture confidence, curiosity and creativity through challenge and celebration.
Creating futures means inspiring ambition, resilience and ingenuity. Our high expectations and the passionate ethos provide the springboard for success every day, in examinations and on into the future.
With dedicated staff, positive relationships, great teaching and learning and so many extra opportunities, everyone in the Larkmead community can be proud to be part of something special.
The Vale Academy Trust‘s Vision
The Vale Academy Trust is a family of schools recognised for providing exceptional, stimulating, inclusive learning opportunities in a safe, happy environment where all can flourish.
The Trust will inspire the highest standards of achievement and personal growth for the young people in our schools and everyone that works for the Trust.
Through working together and sharing excellent practice, Vale Academy Trust schools will support the learning needs of all within our local communities, well into the future.
The Aims of the vale academy trust
All children will achieve to the peak of their ability, with access to a broad range of opportunities within their own school and across the Trust.
· The Trust’s schools will provide the best teaching and learning environment possible for all children and staff in a collaborative environment.
· The Trust’s staff will have every opportunity to advance their careers within and outside of the Trust through collaborative working, sharing best practice and benefiting from continuous professional development.
· Every Trust school will provide a safe, happy and caring atmosphere for everyone.
· Inclusivity and access for all will underpin the curriculum in all Trust schools.
· The Trust will build strong local and national reputation and be recognised as a highly successful multi academy trust.