Our ethos of ‘one community, individual minds, creating futures’ applies to Larkmead staff as well as Larkmead students. Colleagues at Larkmead can be proud to be part of something special, making a real difference to the lives and life chances of our students. It is a rewarding place to work as part of a mutually supportive team where everyone contributes. Personal, professional and career development is a fundamental part of working at Larkmead, which starts with our comprehensive induction programme. Our thoughtful approach to wellbeing means that staff have the support and challenge to succeed and advance.
Please find below details of our current vacancies. You are able to request further information of any post by clicking the link within the advert.
The successful applicant must obtain an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
|Job Title||Job Category||Job Type||Closing Date|
|Teacher of Science||Teaching||Full-Time||9.00am Wednesday 3rd March 2021.|
Teacher of Science
Contract: Permanent Full-time
Start Date: 1st September 2021
Responsible to: Head of Science
Larkmead School is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic, talented and inspiring classroom practitioner from September 2021. This is an excellent opportunity for an inspirational, enthusiastic and well qualified teacher to join our thriving Science department. The position is suitable for NQT’s and experienced teachers.
As the successful candidate you will be:
- a qualified Science teacher who is always looking to develop;
- confident teaching across Key Stages 3, 4 and 5
- passionate about all aspects of Science;
- committed to making a difference to young people’s lives;
- a team player with excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- an excellent programme of induction and training which seeks to provide an excellent foundation for career progression;
- a forward thinking environment which recognises the benefits of considering flexible working patterns.
- a friendly, caring, supportive and collaborative team environment.
- a professional environment dedicated to Teaching and Learning with a supportive, dedicated and hardworking staff.
Closing date: 9.00am Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
Applications will be shortlisted on arrival. Should a suitable candidate be identified before the closing date, the vacancy may be closed early.
Interviews: Week commencing 8th March 2021.
To apply for this position, please download the Vale Academy Trust Teaching Staff Application Form from our website https://www.larkmead-school.com
Completed applications should be sent by email to email@example.com by the closing date of 9.00am Wednesday 3rd March 2021.
Larkmead School is a member of the Vale Academy Trust. The Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
All staff will be expected to promote fundamental British values as part of a school that values diversity and individuality, exemplified in our values of ‘one community, individual minds, creating futures.’