Our ethos of ‘one community, individual minds, creating futures’ applies to Larkmead staff as well as Larkmead students. Colleagues at Larkmead can be proud to be part of something special, making a real difference to the lives and life chances of our students. It is a rewarding place to work as part of a mutually supportive team where everyone contributes. Personal, professional and career development is a fundamental part of working at Larkmead, which starts with our comprehensive induction programme. Our thoughtful approach to wellbeing means that staff have the support and challenge to succeed and advance.
Please find below details of our current vacancies. You are able to request further information of any post by clicking the link within the advert.
The successful applicant must obtain an enhanced disclosure via the DBS, where appropriate.
|Job Title||Job Category||Job Type||Closing Date|
|COVID-19 Testing Operative||Part-Time||Support||28th July 2021|
COVID-19 Testing Operative
With effect from September 2021, we are seeking reliable and self-motivated individuals to join our dedicated school testing team to support the safe delivery of testing for students in our on-site testing unit.
Responsibilities will include:
- Assist with the running of the test centre and provide administrative support
- Overseeing tests to make sure they are done correctly and recorded correctly
- Processing tests to get results rapidly
- Answering questions from staff and students about testing process
- Ensure health waste is disposed of in line with guidance
- Monitor stock management and assist in the ordering of supplies and to ensure they are stored according to guidelines
Successful applicants will have:
- Experience of working with members of the public
- Ability to follow directions and work to schedules
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Experience of working as part of a team
- Have good interpersonal skills and a caring nature
Rate of Pay: £10.21 per hour
Contract Type: Temporary, various hours per week available
Closing Date: 28th July 2021
Position Start Date: 1st September 2021
How to Apply
An application form can be downloaded from https://www.larkmead-school.com
Please email completed application forms to email@example.com to arrive by 9.00am Wednesday 28th July 2021.
Larkmead School is a member of the Vale Academy Trust. The Trust and its schools are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share in this commitment. All post holders in regulated activity are subject to appropriate vetting procedures and a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service Enhanced check.
All staff will be expected to promote fundamental British values as part of a school that values diversity and individuality, exemplified in our values of ‘one community, individual minds, creating futures.’