Larkmead is a very special school, with community at the heart of all that we do. The Larkmead Promise sets out the Larkmead ethos and experience and our vision for the future. This applies to students joining us in Years 7-13 and new colleagues joining the Larkmead staff team.
At Larkmead we will work together to help you to achieve your ambitions, hopes and dreams. Larkmead is a very special school and community, with wonderful students and staff. We believe that everyone can achieve great things.
- At Larkmead there is a whole world of exciting new knowledge and skills to learn, opportunities to embrace and challenges to meet.
- Larkmead staff really get to know you so that they can support and encourage you to achieve your very best.
- At Larkmead you will develop your character, the qualities that make you a good person, a good friend, and will set you up for the future.
- At Larkmead, everyone matters and makes a difference.
- At Larkmead you will be develop your self-confidence and do yourself proud.
- Larkmead is a happy, caring community with high expectations and ambitions for everyone.
- Larkmead is packed with wonderful opportunities and specialist facilities.
- At Larkmead you’ll enjoy a wealth of enriching experiences.
- Larkmead’s vibrant Sixth Form is an inspiring pathway to success.
At Larkmead you will know that you are part of something special and that you are special too. You will be able to push for personal excellence as you make your ambition your special mission. You will enjoy the sense of pride that comes with knowing you have achieved your best. You’ll know that you are an important member of one community, where you can be yourself as an individual, and where you are creating a very bright future.
We are ‘one community, individual minds, creating futures’, and at Larkmead everyone matters and makes a difference. Larkmead has so much to offer, and we value the contribution that everyone makes to the happiness and success of our school. These pages will provide information for any visitor who would like to join this special community.